Yuri's blog
Kumamoto Link
南阿蘇
Links
Hiroko's blog
Atsumi's blog
Yuko's blog
Rick's blog
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2007
(52)
►
4月
(40)
►
1月
(12)
▼
2006
(66)
►
12月
(18)
►
11月
(20)
▼
10月
(24)
karaoke
Kings and Queens of Britain---book review---
Joyfull
http://pininthemap.com/pp2220a2803701eccbe
today
Montitti
October 18
RAINFORESTS---book review---
Happy Birthday to Minami!!!
October 19
Kumamoto
October 17
California---book review---
Happy birthday to Tomoka!!!
October 12
NADA SOUSOU
red pumps
clean my room
October 8
Aladdin---essay---
October 5
Happy Birthday to Nao!!!!!! October 2
The Phantom of the Opera---book review---
a new part-time job
►
9月
(4)
自己紹介
Yuri
詳細プロフィールを表示
2006-10-11
red pumps
I and my friend went to downtown yeaterday. I have wanted to buy red pumps. I found it "shoe bar", so I bought it. I was very happy to buy it. My friend bought some clothes. We were happy to bought them.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿