2006-10-04

Aladdin---essay---


I like this movie the best. This story made from "a lamp of magic of Aladdin" of "thousands of nights single night story". Aladdin is a very poor but he has a clear heart. He and his monkey, Abuu were repeat steal every day. The other hands, Jasmine are a rich daughter and she is so beautiful. She has not go out the royal palace. She always had dissatisfactions to her house. Jasmine's father are a king of country. At last, she got away from the royal palace and she appeared in a town where Aladdin live in.
Aladdin and Abuu steal like always. He found Jasmine. He fell in love at first sight at the moment when he watched her. She doesn't know the world, so she gabe a things sold a shop to embarrassing children without permission. A salesclerk was angry and he was going to catch her. Aladdin prevented it to help Jasmine. They got to know there.
Aladdin was shut into a cave, because he deceived by jafar who had a wicked heart. When Aladdin and Abuu in troubled, suddenly Genie appeared in a lamp of magic. Genie can grant three wishes for his master. Aladdin became Ginie's master.
Jafar wanted to get a lamp of magic, so he was going to entrap Aladdin. Jafar used his stick and deceived Jasmine's father. He got a lamp of magic, but he was catched Aladdin's trap at last. Last, Aladdin promised Genie to release him. Genie was dreams come true by Aladdin. Aladdin and Jasmine got married safely.
When I was 12 years old that I watched this movie for the first time. Then I have been liked this movie the best. Especially, I like the scene that Aladdin, Abu and Genie helped each other.

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Good use of paragraphs!